Things I have learned the hard way.
1. Time does not stand still.
2. Working out doesn’t last as long as the donuts you ate for lunch.
3. Friends are easy to lose, but very hard to find.
4. Good moods can be as fleeting as clouds.
5. Shrimp doesn’t have Mercury in it. (It’s still a sea bug)
6. Saying yes does not build ability. (or add time)
7. Johnny Lingo could never have stayed in Mahana’s village.
8. It is possible to feel alone in a room full of people.
9. Prayers are always answered…even when we ask for the wrong thing.
10. I can come up with nothing profound when my heart hurts.
photo credit: http://www.jbryantwrites.com