I have to admit, I am a ‘words of affirmation’ kind of gal. I love it when people tell me I do something well. That is why I am all teared up and squealing at the moment. My fellow bloggin friend over at “Finding order in chaos” has nominated me for Blogger…..of….the…..yeeeaarr……! (I hope you read that in the big echoy voice I was trying to convey.)
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
1 Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2 Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
4 Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
5 For ALL of the rules, please refer to the link in #3.
There are many blogs that I could have chosen for this award. Here are the ones I narrowed it down to. Enjoy!!
1. Laughing at everyday life. Cuz it makes me laugh! http://tadams4u.wordpress.com/
2. Storytelling Nomad. Deep, insightful and fun.
3. Maggies one butt kitchen. You’ll gain weight just looking!
4.Live simply, travel lightly, love passionately & don’t forget to breathe. Beautiful pictures and thoughts. http://mselenalevontraveling.com/
5. The Junoesque. My tall friend with her tall thoughts…. http://thejunoesque.com/
6. The magnificent something. http://themagnificentsomething.com
7. Lady or not… Rebecca at http://ladyornot.com/
Gotta get the kids up for school now. Thanks again for the nomination!!